These handmade pollinator cups are tiny porcelain cups for your garden that collect a teaspoon of water for thirsty insects. They will collect water from the rain, or you can top it up while watering your garden. Each one is made from hand painted porcelain by a local artist in Hamilton. Because they are made by hand they all range in size.
- Handmade in small batches in Hamilton, ON.
- Range from 5"-7" in length
- The flower cups range from 2"-2 1/2 " wide
- Place the end into the dirt so the flower is standing upright
- Made from clay, heated in a kiln