Kitchen and Bath Natural Loofah Scrubber
Kitchen & Bath Natural Loofah Scrubber comes in a set of 3 - raw, not sprayed, treated or sewn. Each piece expands and can be cut to your appropriate size. Use in the kitchen, in the bath, on your body or to clean! They are super versatile and can be used for multiple purposes. Best of all our 100% natural loofah's are compostable.
- Loofah dimensions: 12.5 cm x 9 cm (in dry form)
- Use to exfoliate in the shower or as an alternative to your kitchen sponges.
- Made from 100% loofah plant
- Lasts between 30-40 days.
- When you are finished with the loofa compost it, or plant it in your garden.
Using a Soap Bar or body wash, rub it into the Loofah. The mesh-like texture makes it easy to foam using less soap with each use. Sitti’s Loofah Sponge is hard enough to exfoliate and scrub, and soft enough to protect skin.
What is a loofah? A fast growing vine native to Asia, belonging to the cucumber family. They are cultivated throughout the Middle East, including Jordan. The inside of this fruit develops strong fibers, which are perfect for exfoliating and cleaning.
Packaged with love in Jerash Refugee Camp in Jordan. Women Owned Business.