White Tea Leaves Deodorant
Canadian made deodorant in biodegradable packaging!
- 85g / 3oz tube
- Helps prevent unpleasant odours: Contains Arrowroot known for its deodorant properties
- Naturally absorbs moisture: Contains corn starch known for its absorbent properties
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Vegan / Cruelty Free / Never tested on animals
- EWG Verified
- Easy to apply because of the shea butter and coconut oil
- Free of parabens, triclosan, steareths, phthalates, talc or artificial colors found in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants
Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Warm the product for a few seconds on the armpit and apply. Discontinue use if rash or skin irritation occurs. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Store at temperature below 32 ° For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
Ingredients: White Tea Deodorant is enriched with white tea leaf extract known for its antioxidant, hydrating and soothing properties. It features an aroma that reminds us of guava and berries. Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zea mays (corn) starch, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, camellia sinensis (white tea/thé blanc) leaf extract , rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, triethyl citrate, hexyl salicylate (floral), pentadecalactone (fruit).