Bath and Body Natural Loofah Sponge
Sitti's all-natural loofah sponges are made from pure loofah plants. They are completely biodegradable and compostable. Use them to exfoliate in the shower or as an environmentally- friendly alternative to your kitchen sponges.
- Each loofah dimension: 12.5 cm x 9 cm (in dry form)
- Use to exfoliate in the shower or as an alternative to kitchen sponges
- Comes in a set of three
- Made from 100% loofah plant
- Lasts between 30-40 days.
- When you are finished with the loofa compost it, or plant it in your garden.
Using a Soap Bar or body wash, rub it into the Loofah. The mesh-like texture makes it easy to foam using less soap with each use. Sitti’s Loofah Sponge is hard enough to exfoliate and scrub, and soft enough to protect skin (or other surfaces).
What is a loofah? A fast growing vine native to Asia, belonging to the cucumber family. They are cultivated throughout the Middle East, including Jordan. The inside of this fruit develops strong fibers, which are perfect for exfoliating and cleaning.
Packaged with love in Jerash Refugee Camp in Jordan. Women Owned Business.