Onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in Bradford, Ontario by Emily. She makes small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, every candle is different. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect.
- Undyed, North American grown 100% natural soy wax.
- Natural fibre, flat braided wick resulting in a cleaner burning wick with no lead or zinc
- Handmade and hand-poured in Bradford, Ontario
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- Biodegradable & hypo-allergenic
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candles
- 8 oz 50-60 hour burn time
Don't Even Chai - chai tea, pumpkin & vanilla
Fall Is My Second Favourite F Word - caramel, pumpkin, allspice, caramel & cold foam
Grey Sweatpant Season - cashmere, mandarin, sandalwood & vanilla
Nice Buns - brown sugar, cinnamon buns & icing
Warm & Cozy - cashmere musk, smoked woods & autumn leaves
Chandler's Cranberry Sauce - cranberry, cinnamon, orange peel & clove
Double Double - arabica beans, vanilla & caramel
Suit & Tie - oak, bergamot & bourbon
For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle. This will help extend the life of your candle and prevent tunneling. Always trim the wick to ¼” before lighting to ensure a longer lasting candle and a safer burn. For best results we recommend burning for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn times are an estimate.