Red Vine Leaves & Pomegranate Deodorant
Canadian made deodorant in biodegradable packaging!
- 85g / 3oz tube
- Helps prevent unpleasant odours: Contains Arrowroot known for its deodorant properties
- Naturally absorbs moisture: Contains corn starch known for its absorbent properties
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Vegan / Cruelty Free / Never tested on animals
- EWG Verified
- Easy to apply because of the shea butter and coconut oil
- Free of parabens, triclosan, steareths, phthalates, talc or artificial colors found in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants
Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Warm the product for a few seconds on the armpit and apply. Discontinue use if rash or skin irritation occurs. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Store at temperature below 32 ° For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
Red Vine Leaves deodorant is enriched with red vine leaf extract, recognized for its antioxidant properties. It features an aroma that reminds us of berries.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, sodium bicarbonate, zea mays (corn) starch, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, coco caprylate/caprate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, punica granatum (pomegranate / grenade) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, raspberry ketone*, gamma-undecalactone*, ethyl acetoacetate*, geranyl acetate*, pentadecalactone*, triethyl citrate*, *fragrance (parfum)