Biodegradable Dental Floss
Traditional dental floss is made from Nylon, which is derived from crude oil and can take up to 80 years to decompose. KMH Floss comes in two varieties. Pure silk or corn husk for vegans. Both are coated in a candelilla wax (plant based) to add strength and ability to glide between the teeth.
Pure Silk Floss
- Pure silk dental floss, lightly waxed with candelilla for strength and ease of use between tight teeth.
- Unflavoured to prevent changing any lab results for purity of its silk, which is at least 97% pure
- Comes in a mini glass mason jar which is refillable, reusable and eco-friendly
- Contains 40m per spool
- Refills - includes two spools of 40m floss. Jar not included.
- Made from corn husk fibre coated in candelilla wax for strength and ease of use between tight teeth
- Natural ginger and mint flavour
- Packaged in a reusable stainless steel floss pot. Contains 50m per spool
- Refills - includes two spools of 50m floss. Jar not included